|Nội dung Website - Giới thiệu|
Institute of Research and Development – Hanoi University of Home Affairs
On 04/07/2012, the Minister of Home Affairs announced the decision 593/QD-BNC for the establishment of Institiute of Research and Development on Home Affairs (INRAD). The Institute presents scientific research and training for the development of public administration in Vietnam.
-Doing the important researches which could help the University of Home Affairs becoming a top University in Vietnam administrative duties.
-Research the strategic, basic and urgent problems in public administration sector.
-Training, retratining and provide high quality human resource for Vietnam public administration in order to meet the needs of administrative reform, industrialization and modernization
- Finding resources for the development of Hanoi University of Home Affairs.
In 2020, INRAD will become an outstanding unit in Vietnam and regional about research and training in the field of public administration
III. Slogan: Convergence and shine
IV. Core Values
- Passion and creativity
- A collective solidarity and respected individual
- Encourage and meritocracy
V. Target (2020)
- Become an international reputation partner in research and training
- Publish from 3 to 5 international articles every year.
- Publish 1 edition of administrative report every year.
- Published two books a year on public management
- Cooperate with international partners to open 2 undergraduate programs, three master programs and one PhD program.
- Established three major research centers on public administration.
- Published quarterly international publication.
VI. Field of training and research
- Human Resource Management in the Public Sector
- State Organizations
- Local government
- Public Administration Reform